Valentine's day is almost here and the kids will be full of sugar and energy soon!
Here is a fun game that takes that energy and excitement and directs it to beneficial practice too!!
This game is designed for therapists to use in teletherapy or in face-to-face therapy.
It is also great to send home with kids so parents have something to do with their child while they practice their homework!!
Parents - you can use this game to work on practically any skill you want!
This can be either a simple board game where you move around the heart shaped board from Start to End...
OR! It can be so much more!! Each time you pass a pink heart do a different party activity!
Here are a few ideas:
- do a simple craft (we did Heart-Shaped People!)
- dance to a Valentine's Day song (or other kid's song! Freeze dance songs are great!)
- play another quick game (like a Hidden Picture activity)
- do an active game like a ball toss
- turn the extra cards (the "mover pieces") into Cards to give away to friends or family
- decorate a little bit! Add stickers to their Speech Notebook or streamers to the room!
- color a small picture
- at home, you can give a hug to a family member!
- at school, you can have an air-hug or say a compliment to a friend
- if you are allowed, eat a small sweet treat!
Here we are turning our extra mover pieces into a card for Mom!
This game is available at my TPT store! Grab your copy today!
Save this for later so you have a super interactive, Valentine's Day themed game to play with your kids!
PS: get more ideas like this sent right to your email by subscribing below: