Are You Looking for a Valentine's Day Party Game?
Valentine's day is almost here and the kids will be full of sugar and energy soon!
Here is a fun game that takes that energy and excitement and directs it to beneficial practice too!!
Valentine's Day Party!
This game is designed for therapists to use in teletherapy or in face-to-face therapy.
It is also great to send home with kids so parents have something to do with their child while they practice their homework!!
Parents - you can use this game to work on practically any skill you want!
This can be either a simple board game where you move around the heart shaped board from Start to End...
OR! It can be so much more!! Each time you pass a pink heart do a different party activity!
Here are a few ideas:
- do a simple craft (we did Heart-Shaped People!)
- dance to a Valentine's Day song (or other kid's song! Freeze dance songs are great!)
- play another quick game (like a Hidden Picture activity)
- do an active game like a ball toss
- turn the extra cards (the "mover pieces") into Cards to give away to friends or family
- decorate a little bit! Add stickers to their Speech Notebook or streamers to the room!
- color a small picture
- at home, you can give a hug to a family member!
- at school, you can have an air-hug or say a compliment to a friend
- if you are allowed, eat a small sweet treat!
Here we are turning our extra mover pieces into a card for Mom!
This game is available at my TPT store! Grab your copy today!
Save this for later so you have a super interactive, Valentine's Day themed game to play with your kids!
PS: get more ideas like this sent right to your email by subscribing below: